- Current Situation
- Dog Meat Industry Study 개식용 산업 연구 보고서
- Animal Law
- Animal Law in Korean 한글 동물관련법
- Official reponse by the S. Korean government on dog meat
- News & Articles
- News & Articles in Korean 한글 뉴스
- Animal Organizations
- Dog Markets
- Other Countries
- What You Can Do
- What You Can Do
- Contacts For Protest – South Korean Government
- Call the South Korean Embassy!
- Contacts For Protest – South Korean Companies
- More Contacts For Protest
- Call for Action!
- Adopt from SaveKoreanDogs
- Major Campaigns
Sharing from Nami Kim and her team‘s Facebook post on April 23, 2016. It is my turn to announce a victory today! Four dog farms in the city of Incheon had been under investigation and I had recently received an official letter from the city’s …Read More
Major Victory!!! Mayor Merola of Bologna has raised his concerns to Seongnam’s Mayor Lee about the dog and cat meat trade. We have just received wonderful news from our Italian volunteer that, in direct response to our campaign, Mayor Merola of Bologna, Italy, …Read More
Sharing from Nami Kim and her team‘s Facebook post on April 23, 2016. More good news! While the district office is working on the deadline to shut down the Kyesan dog farm, the tax office in Incheon called to update me on their investigation after …Read More
We are organizing a protest against the South Korea’s horrific dog and cat consumption practice, which often entails the torture of being boiled alive. Our goal is to gain the support of those who love and care for dogs and cats to support this important …Read More
– ナミキムと韓国の犬を助けて下さい！ 韓国の犬肉取引から何百万匹もの犬を救うために皆さまのご理解と温かいご支援をお願いいたします。 2016年2月より犬肉消費が最も高い地域であるインチョン市をターゲットにしたバナー付バスを走らせています。 バスに犬肉産業撲滅のためのバナーを貼るということは韓国では前例の無い事です。 このバスを走り続けさせるために皆さまにご協力をお願いしております。 バナーにはこう記載されています： “Dog! Dogs are not for eating – they are our companions. There is no differentiation between a ‘pet dog’ and a ‘meat dog’. How would you feel if your pet ended up in a slaughterhouse?” （犬は食べ物じゃない – 仲間です。ペット犬も肉犬も同じ“犬”です。 貴方のペットが屠殺場で殺されても平気ですか？） 目標金額は16000㌦です。バス1台/1月＝400㌦×10台×4か月分です。 …Read More
Leafleting and Informational Event on South Korean Dog Meat Trade – April 24, 2016 – San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf
A big thank you goes out to the volunteers who came out yesterday to give a voice to the Korean dogs!!! Your compassion and dedication is truly appreciated. Kit and Nikku (the Corgi), Tracey, Don, Daniela and Orso (the Golden Retriever), Krissy, Natasha and Giny …Read More
We need your generosity and compassion for the millions of dogs in South Korea’s dog meat trade. In order to continue the bus ads that began running in February, 2016, targeting the dog eaters in Incheon city, known for its high dog meat consumption, we …Read More
Major Victory!!! Mayor Merola of Bologna has raised his concerns to Seongnam’s Mayor Lee about the dog and cat meat trade.
We have just received wonderful news from our Italian volunteer that, in direct response to our campaign, Mayor Merola of Bologna, Italy, has taken action and written to Seongnam’s Mayor Jae-Myung Lee. Click HERE for our campaign page. Our Sister City Campaign has been urging …Read More
Below is translation of Ms. Federica Salsi, Council member of City of Bologna, Italy, blog post on April 14 updating her effort in support of our campaign: Friendship City Campaign – Seongnam, South Korea – Bologna, Italy Click HERE to see her blog in Italian. …Read More
[Attention – All UK Residents] Sign the important petition calling for the end of Dog Meat Cruelty in South Korea!
Please sign and share the petition “Urge the South Korean Government to end the brutal dog meat trade” addressed to the UK government. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/120702 At 100,000 signatures, this petition will be considered for debate in Parliament. Currently at around 30K signatures, UK government has issued …Read More
Maui County Mayor Alan Arakawa: Tell Sister City Goyang (Gyeonggi-do), South Korea, That We’re Opposed to the Torture and Consumption of Dogs and Cats. If you want to help fight the grisly South Korean dog and cat meat trade and make a difference in South …Read More