Leafleting and Informational Event on South Korean Dog Meat Trade – July 5, 2015 – San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf
Anyone can take action to give a voice to the Korean dogs. If you live in the US and would like to organize an event in your city or simply want to hand out our leaflets to your friends, family, and neighbors, contact us and we would be happy to send you our campaign leaflets absolutely free. Campaign materials can also be sent outside the US, but at this time free shipping is available only to US residents due to the high cost of shipping to other countries. Please accept our apologies and our thanks!
Update July 13, 2015: Petition signatures collected are mailed.
Petition signatures collected were sent to the South Korean President Geun-Hye Park, South Korean National Assembly member Myeong-Sook Han and the South Korean Ambassador Ho-Young Ahn in Washington D.C. on July 13, 2015. Included also in the packages are as below:
- This blog page
- Photos from our event
- Photos of South Korean Dog Meat Industry
- Photos of Anri and Ahsan protesting in front of South Korean National Assembly on July 10, 2015
- 2 KoreanDogs.org campaign t-shirts
- KoreanDogs.org campaign leaflets
- News in Korean, 600 Stray Cats Boiled Alive
- News in Korean, Let’s abolish the Boknal! Anti-Dog Meat Campaign held in several places
- News, Activist assaulted by dog trader at the Seoul Gyeongdong Dog Meat Market
- Response we received from the Busan Bukbu Office of Education on April 10, 2015 regarding our petition campaign to close down Busan Gupo Dog Meat Market
Please sign petitions against the South Korean Dog Meat Cruelty!