Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Action Center
And, while part of the journey for many international tourists visiting South Korea for these Winter Olympics will be to experience South Korea’s promoted ‘international cuisine’, we want to be sure that they also know about the ‘hidden cuisine’: products of the cruel and sadistic dog meat trade … that, once again, this country will be keen to keep from foreign eyes.
Out of sight is definitely not out of mind: the barbaric dog meat trade will still be going on. So let’s make sure this trade does not get hidden, and let’s make sure that South Korea knows they will be held accountable.
Help us double the number of signatures for this important petition by signing and sharing!
Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, A Dog Eating Nation!
Below are translation petitions for "Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, A Dog Eating Nation!"
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Português (Portuguese)
- русский (Russian)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Deutsch (German)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- عربى (Arabic)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 中文 (Chinese)
- Click each of the countries below to take action: (4/5/17)
- Write to the National Olympic Committees(NOC)!
- Write to the International Winter Olympic Sports Organizations(IWOSO)!
- Write to the International Summer Olympic Sports Organizations(ISOSO)!
- Sign Petition: PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Sponsors: Withdraw your sponsorship of PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in S. Korea!
- Tweet #BOYCOTT #PYEONGCHANG2018 using Tweet Sheet!
- Post and share Boycott Pyeongchang 2018 Posters!
- Join our Thunderclap Campaigns! Click below to join!
Call for Action
Click each line below to take action!
Hong Kong (4/11/2017)
South Africa (4/10/17)
Great Britain (3/26/17)
#14 - Launch Date: May 1, 2017
#15 - Launch Date: May 15, 2017
#16 - Launch Date: June 1, 2017
FIFA U-20 World Cup - Launch Date: May 1, 2017
#17 - Launch Date: June 15, 2017
#18 - Launch Date: July 1, 2017
We have Boycott PyeongChang 2018 posters in many languages.
Click the languages below!