Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Action Center
However, while many of the international tourists who are visiting this country for the games will also wish to enjoy the experience of South Korea’s promoted ‘international cuisine’, we want to be sure that they are also aware of the ‘hidden cuisine’: products of the cruel and sadistic dog meat trade … that, once again, this country is trying hard to keep from foreign eyes.
Out of sight is definitely not out of mind: the barbaric dog meat trade is still going on. So let’s make sure this trade does not stay hidden, and let’s make sure that South Korea knows they are being held accountable.
Below are translation petitions for “Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, A Dog Eating Nation!”
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Português (Portuguese)
- русский (Russian)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- Deutsch (German)
- Magyar (Hungarian)
- عربى (Arabic)
- 日本語 (Japanese)
- 中文 (Chinese)
- Write to the National Olympic Committees(NOC)!
- Write to the International Winter Olympic Sports Organizations(IWOSO)!
- Sign Petition: PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Sponsors: Withdraw your sponsorship of PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in S. Korea!
- Post and share Boycott Pyeongchang 2018 Posters!
- Join our Thunderclap Campaigns! Click below to join!
Call for Action
Click each line below to take action!
#49 – Launch Date: February 25, 2018 – LAST
#48 – Launch Date: February 24, 2018
PyeongChang 2018 posters in many languages.
Click the languages below!