File e-People online Korean government petition today!
Dear compassionate friends,
We wish all of you a happy, mindful and peaceful new year!! Let’s make 2019 a year of action to help the Korean dogs and cats. A simple but very effective way is to file a petition directly with the Korean government using the e-People online petition page. This is different than other petitions because the Korean government is responsible for responding to you!
1. To begin, click HERE to go to our Korean Cities campaign page.
2. Click on a City from the table to go to that campaign page.
3. Click HERE to go to the e-People page.
Click on your language. To file a new petition, select “Application Petition.” “My Petition” is for checking the status of the petitions you’ve already filed.
4. Scroll down to “File Petition” and click. Complete the form. Fields with * are required fields.
If you don’t feel comfortable using your own home address, you can use our KoreanDogs.org PO Box address below:
PO Box 60191, Sunnyvale, CA 94088 USA
5. Copy and paste our “Suggested Message” or use your own words.
6. Click “Submit” and you are done!
Your action will not only help save the lives of Korean dogs and cats but you’ll also save them from a nightmarish suffering.
The more of us who speak out, the more powerful our voice will be. Because only action is compassion.
Thank you for caring!!