How to check the status of your e-People petitions -South Korea’s official government online petition
The e-People petition is the South Korean government’s official petition site and your petition will elicit a response from the Korean government. Anyone from all countries can file a petition using the e-People petition. Please use it to speak up for the voiceless dogs and cats in Korea.
👉 Click HERE for the e-People petition site.
👉 Click HERE for “How to file e-People petitions”.
Once you file the e-People petition, your petition is assigned to the pertinent Korean government agencies to be addressed. Once they complete their response, you will receive a notification by email.
Here is how to check the status and see the responses to the e-People petitions you have filed. Please follow the easy steps below.
1. Click the petition link: 👉 https://www.epeople.go.kr/foreigners/pps/pps.npaid
2. On this page, please click “My Petition” as below. “Application Petition” is for filing new petition.
3. Fill in your Name, E-mail and click on “Request authentication code”.
4. Go to your email and copy the Authentication code from the email e-People sent you. Paste it into the “Enter authentication code”. Then, click “confirm”. Note that you have 5 minutes to do this.
5. You should be able to see the list of petitions you had filed and their status. If the status indicates “Completion”, that means the response is available. Click on the Application No. field to see the response.
6. After the review, take the “satisfaction survey on petition handling process”. To go back to the previous page for the list of petitions, click the “List” button on the bottom of the screen.
Thank you for caring and taking action! 🧡