How to check the status of your e-People petitions -South Korea’s official government online petition
The e-People petition is the South Korean government’s official petition site and your petition will elicit a response from the Korean government. Anyone from all countries can file a petition using the e-People petition. Please use it to speak up for the voiceless dogs and cats in Korea.
👉 Click HERE for the e-People petition site.
👉 Click HERE for “How to file e-People petitions”.
Once you file the e-People petition, your petition is assigned to the pertinent Korean government agencies to be addressed. Once they complete their response, you will receive a notification by email.
Here is how to check the status and see the responses to the e-People petitions you have filed. Please follow the easy steps below.
1. Click the petition link: 👉 https://www.epeople.go.kr/foreigners/pps/pps.npaid
2. On this page, please click “My Petition” as below. “Application Petition” is for filing new petition.
3. Fill in your Name, E-mail and click on “Request authentication code”.
4. Go to your email and copy the Authentication code from the email e-People sent you. Paste it into the “Enter authentication code”. Then, click “confirm”. Note that you have 5 minutes to do this.
5. You should be able to see the list of petitions you had filed and their status. If the status indicates “Completion”, that means the response is available. Click on the Application No. field to see the response.
6. After the review, please take the “satisfaction survey on the petition handling process”.
📌 The responses they offer are simply excuses, the most common being that they need “social consensus” to end the dog meat trade. They are unwilling to do anything about this abhorrent practice. Please let them know that Korean citizens are tired of having to carry the burden of being the only industrialized nation in the world that still supports this cruel and unethical industry, and that social consensus has already been reached; citizens of Korea want to end the dog and cat meat trade!
Be sure to indicate that you are not satisfied with their response and that your issue has not been resolved.
👉 Click HERE to copy and paste from the Korea Animal Rights Advocates (KARA) post urging South Korea to end the dog meat trade and that the social consensus to end the dog meat trade has already been reached.
To go back to the previous page for the list of petitions, click the “List” button on the bottom of the screen.
📌 If your petition was in English, their response should also be in English. If an English translation is not provided, on the “satisfaction survey on the petition handling process”, please ask them to send you an English translation.
Thank you for caring and taking action! 🧡