File epeople online Korean government petition today!
Dear compassionate friends,
We wish all of you a happy, mindful and peaceful new year!! Let’s make 2019 a year of action to help the Korean dogs and cats. A simple but very effective way is to file a petition directly with the Korean government using the epeople online petition page. This is different than other petitions because the Korean government is responsible for responding to you!
1. To begin, click HERE to go to our Korean Cities campaign page.
2. Click on a City from the table to go to that campaign page.
3. Click HERE to go to the epeople page.
For other languages, click HERE.
Click on your language. To file a new petition, select “Petition.” “My Petition” is for checking the status of the petitions you’ve already filed.
4. Complete the form. Fields with * are required fields.
If you don’t feel comfortable using your own home address, you can use our KoreanDogs.org PO Box address below:
PO Box 60191, Sunnyvale, CA 94088 USA
5. Download the petition form by clicking on “Download.”
6. Save the downloaded form to your computer. Copy and paste our “Suggested Message” onto the saved form. Click on “Attachment” to find the saved form and attach it under “Attach Application Form.”
7. Click “Submit” and you are done!
You’ll get the hang of it after you file the petition the first time. I hope you will give it a try. Your action will not only help save the lives of Korean dogs and cats but you’ll also save them from a nightmarish suffering.
Below is a screenshot of the status page for my filings. It shows that I have filed 132 petitions so far. You can also see the status of each of these petitions.
The more of us who speak out, the more powerful our voice is going to be. Because only action is compassion.
Thank you for caring!!