How to Sign Korean Government Official Petition
There are countless petitions, but the Korean Government Official Petition is very special and important, because with 200,000 signatures, the Korean government is required to review the petition demand and issue a response. Petition pages are in Korean language but you can sign by following the instruction below.
Below is an alternate signing instruction in case above instruction is not clear:
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO SIGN… (you can print the below steps or copy paste it on your computer in a text application to find it easy and follow it. Or make a new tab in your browser to keep this open so you can follow it on another tab in your browser.)
(1) – Scroll down the page until you see a red button “SING THIS PETITION” and click on it.
(2) – You will be redirected to the Petition page, Scroll down the Petition page and click on the BIG BLUE BUTTON
(3) – Next Click on the preferred social media logo to sign in, rather it be Facebook or Twitter (This is how they know it’s you signing and not a robot).
(4) – you will be redirected to facebook or twitter to sign in “LOG IN” under your account.
(5) – a small window will come up click on the big blue button “Continue as”
(6) – You will be redirected back to the petition page (you’re not done yet), You are now signed in and you have to sign the petition now. Scroll down and click on that dark blue button AGAIN. Next to the button It says 동의합니다. Which means I AGREE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON AGAIN TO SIGN.
(7) – A small window will come up which means you have signed and are done.
If you don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, you will not be able to sign this petition. But, you can easily create a Facebook or Twitter account for this purpose. If you are concerned about your privacy, you can stay anonymous on Twitter by using an alias.
Please do it today. Very, very important!! Thank you!! 👍