Pocheon’s response to our e-People petition asking to shut down their dog farms
Application No.: 1AA-2012-0190128
Application Date: 2020-12-07
Request to Pocheon, South Korea, to take administrative action against illegal dog farms.
포천시에 불법 개농장, 개도살장 행정처분 시행과 즉각적인 폐쇄를 강력히 촉구합니다.
📌 Please note: The South Korean government continues to deceive us with lies and excuses. Click HERE to learn more.
Civil Petition Results
organization in charge 경기도
staff in charge 이대영
processing date 2020-12-16
result 1. 귀 가정의 무궁한 발전을 기원합니다.
2. 귀하께서 국민신문고를 통해 신청하신 민원에 대한 결과를 아래와 같이 알려드립니다.
가. 민원내용 : 개농장 불법사항 발견 시 행정처분 촉구
나. 결과내용 : 붙임파일
3. 답변 내용에 대한 추가 설명이 필요한 경우 포천시 축산과 이대영 주무관(☏031-538-3883)에게 문의주시면 친절히 안내해드리겠습니다.
붙임 1. 민원답변서(한글) 1부.
2. 민원답변서(영어) 1부. 끝.
Guide to Petition Handling Results
1. Information on Civil Petitioner
Date of Application
2. Civil Petition Results
Summary of requested petition We’ll do our best to consider the complaints you’ve filed and take action against the illegal dog farms.
Results 1. I wish you all the best in your family.
2. The results of your application in e-People in online petition are as follows:
A. Details of Civil Appeals: Prompt for administrative disposition when finding illegal matters in dog farms
1) Livestock department
– We inform you that we will make sure that the Animal Protection Act and the Act on the Management and Use of Livestock Excreta are properly operated.
2) Environmental guidance department
– We plan to inspect dog farms in Pocheon City and dispose of any violations in accordance with the Waste Control Act.
3) Architecture department
– We inform you that if any violation of the Building Act is confirmed in connection with your complaint, we will take administrative action in accordance with Article 79 of the Building Act(such as measures against illegal buildings, etc.).
4) Sewage department
– There is no personal sewage treatment facility (purifying tank) at the site, so there is no violation under the Sewerage Act
5) , Eco-environmental policy department
– The local eup/myeon/dong environment manager will go on a local business trip to check whether there is any violation of household wastes related to illegal dog farms reported by you. If confirmed, we inform you that we intend to order cleanliness maintenance measures in accordance with Article 8 (3) of the Waste Management Act.
3. If you need further explanation of your answers, please contact Pocheon City Livestock Products (☏031-538-3883)
Organization Pocheon city
(Staff in Charge) Livestock
(DAEYEONG LEE ☏031-538-3883, JIHO JANG ☏031-538-3892)
Environmental guidance(NAYO NA ☏031-538-3249)
Architecture(BONGGYEOM KIM ☏031-538-2408)
Sewage(BONGHYUK YOON ☏031-538-3537)
Eco-environmental policy(JIHYE LEE ☏031-538-2465)
Date of processing 2020. 12. .
국민신문고 민원(1AA-2012-0190128 외 36건) 답변.hwp 다운로드
e-People petition answer in online.docx 다운로드
Leave a Reply