Daegu, South Korea: Shut Down the Chilseong Dog Meat Market and Stop the Illegal Dog Meat Industry!
Last Friday (July 12) was the first of three days of Boknal in Korea, the “Dog Days of Summer” when dog meat consumption is traditionalized. In Daegu, Korean activists from around the country, gathered to protest, demanding the shutdown of Chilseong Market, the largest dog meat market which is still in business . Let’s add our voice to support these activists and urge the Daegu government to shut down the horrific and barbaric Chilseong Dog Meat Market immediately!
Click the links below to see the photos and videos of the protest in Daegu:
• Busan Korea Alliance for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Busan KAPCA):
Videos : https://tinyurl.com/yxp5go65
Photos : https://tinyurl.com/y6lsb55d
• Korea Animal Rights Advocates (KARA): https://www.facebook.com/karakoreaanimalrights/posts/2890508194309212
• Korean Animal Welfare Association: https://tinyurl.com/y4vyfluj
Call for Action
- Click below to take action to urge Daegu to shut down Chilseong Dog Meat Market and end the dog and cat meat industry. Thank you!!
1. City of Daegu
2. Daegu Jung-gu
3. Daegu Dong-gu
4. Daegu Seo-gu
5. Daegu Nam-gu
6. Daegu Buk-gu
7. Daegu Suseong-gu
8. Daegu Dalseo-gu
9. Daegu Dalseong-gun
- Click HERE to submit petitions to the South Korean National Assembly Members!
Video: Daegu Chilseong Dog Meat Market.