San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf Event Petition signatures are mailed
Copies of the petition signatures which we had collected at the San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf events, along with the items listed below were sent to the three Korean government officials listed below on March 15, 2018 via the U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail.
The packages included:
1. Petition signatures and photos from three Fisherman’s Wharf events:
663 signatures from February 24, 2018
710 signatures from November 4, 2017
686 signatures from August 26, 2017
2. Petition letter for the change.org petition (19,033 signatures): “Punish the pet shop owner who killed 79 dogs by severe neglect! Protect companion animals!”.
3. Copy of our petition page to show how many petitions are ongoing.
4. Copy of our sister city campaign pages – both US and Non-US.
5. Copy of USA Today article “Inside the grim scene of a Korean dog meat farm, just miles from the Winter Olympics”.
6. Copy of our petition: “Boycott PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea, A Dog Eating Nation!”
7. Our campaign leaflets.
Packages were sent to:
Ambassador of the Republic of Korea, Cho Yoonje
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the USA
2450 Massachusetts Avenue N.W. Washington, D.C. 20008
Click HERE for the USPS tracking info: 9405 8036 9930 0606 8727 28