- First animal welfare law passed -Bangkok Post 11/12/2014
- Dog Meat Trade in Thailand Is Under Pressure and May Be Banned -The New York Times 11/1/2014
- Asian Governments Take Steps to End Dog Meat Trade -CNN 9/7/2013
- Important Steps Forward In Ending The Dog Meat Trade… -Soi Dog Foundation 9/3/2013
- Sanctuary at front line of fight against ‘inhumane’ dog trade -CNN 6/6/2013
- Smugglers drive Thailand’s grim trade in dog meat -CNN 6/3/2013
The Dog Meat Trade must end. We need your support.
Trade of Shame is meant to raise awareness regarding the dog meat trade in Asia.
Our goal: put an end to this horrific traffic and we need everyone’s help to do so.
Go to Trade of Shame.
Sign the petition!
Shadow Trade – Trailer (By Soi Dog Foundation)
A British journalist working on a documentary investigation into what happens to animals that are supposedly freed from those involved in the illicit business finds that in three out of four cases a Vietnamese dinner plate is exchanged for a Thai grave
Watch the video! http://youtu.be/5WSQExWtFVM
Throughout Asia the dog meat trade is flourishing. In particular the town of Tha Rae in Sakon Nakhorn, north east Thailand has become a center for the export of dogs through Laos and into Vietnam. Dogs are collected in exchanged for a bucket in villages throughout Thailand and then brought to Ta Rae. In Ta Rae the dogs are separated into grades. The best grade are shipped to Vietnam the rest are slaughtered and eaten locally. Thousands of dogs are slaughtered and shipped across the Mae Kong river every month. The business is worth almost as much as the drug trade and this business is legal because Thailand has no animal protection laws for the welfare of domestic animals. We are creating a Hell on Earth for mans best friend.
More Info: “A call for Animal Rights” Walk Rally
Animal Activist Alliance (AAA) Thailand
Hell on Earth- Thailand’s Dog Meat Trade (By Animal Activist Alliance (AAA) Thailand)
International Dog Meat Trading 2012 A.D. (By Animal Activist Alliance (AAA) Thailand)