Duo Duo Animal Welfare Project (DDAWP)
DuoDuo Animal Welfare Project (DDAWP) is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness of animal suffering in Taiwan and mainland China.
As people living in Taiwan and mainland China have accumulated great sums of wealth, an unfortunate consequence has been the mistreatment of animals and ecological devastation. At the same time, increasing numbers of animal advocates in Taiwan and mainland China want to work with their counterparts in the United States to change this.
We have an opportunity to work together to change and save the lives of animals now!
Click for DDAWP’s Homepage!
Sign Petitions for the Chinese Animals!
News & Articles
- Dog Days of Yulin – Part 1 -The Vice Report 5/28/2015
- SF activist fights to end Chinese tradition of eating dog -San Francisco Examiner 1/18/2015
- Chinese ‘toxic dog meat gang’ caught by police -The Telegraph 8/27/2014
- Chinese dog-meat dilemma: to eat or not to eat? -BBC News 6/20/2014
- City Aims to Play Down Its Dog Meat Festival -sinosphere 6/17/2014
- 四川民警當街打死狗隻 -thehousenews.com 3/6/2014
- Dog and cat meat eaters hit back at animal rights group adverts -South China Morning Post 12/11/2013
- Dog meat vendor dies after hitting himself with poisoned dart -South China Morning Post, 8/30/2013
- Photos from Yulin Dog Meat Festival [사진] ‘깨끗이 가고 싶소’ 도살 기다리는 개 -JoongAng Ilbo, 6/26/2013
- Call to halt illegal trade in pet meat -Global Times, 6/18/2013
- Yulin’s dog meat festival deaf to critics -South China Morning Post, 6/16/2013
- China’s New Dissidents: Dog Owners -The Atlantic, 3/13/2013
- Killed, skinned and sold – Inside China’s dog meat markets -The Sun, 6/26/2012
- Dogs destined for the table: Horrific images show animals being killed, cooked and served up as a meal in Chinese tradition -MailOnline, 6/25/2012
- Eating Dog In China. It’s Very Complex. Very. -ChinaLawBlog.com, 6/6/2011