Young animal activists in Washington campaign over the Christmas holidays
Young animal activists walked five hours knocking on doors, passing out our campaign leaflets and speaking out against the dog meat consumption in South Korea on December 26th (the day after Christmas) all bundled up braving the cold weather in Washington. Makayla, Luis and Isabella Hunlock are young and so adorable but they know that hurting and eating our Best Friends is wrong and they wanted to stand up for the animals. Next day on December 27th, they went out again to a local grocery store to hand out even more leaflets.
Thank you so much Hunlock family on behalf of the South Korean dogs and cats!!!
- Friends and families
- In front of S. Korean Embassies or Consulate Offices
- Pet/animal related events
- Dog parks and hiking trails
- Local college or university campuses (Check with the campus police in advance for rules and restrictions)
- Shopping center or touristic places with lots of foot traffic (Large posters are helpful but not a must)
- Local Korea Towns (Hand out or leave some outside stores in the free publication stands)
- Insert one into the bills you mail